The Reports page provides pre-configured, detailed analytic reports, broken-down into categories. Selecting a report takes you to the Report page, which consists of a Date Range control and the Report Viewer. Use the Date Range control to adjust the time period for the selected report.
Note that if the server uses Anonymous login mode, the user name in the reports will display the Windows login profile name. This applies even for logged in users with cached credentials.
- Events: Presents a record of all Turbo Server alerts. Common events include errors and administrative changes.
- Application Sessions: Presents a detailed record of each application session.
- Application Usage: Provides a detailed breakdown and comparison of the usage for each application.
- Session Logs: Provides a detailed record of all session events, including launching or stopping an application.
- User Sessions: Provides a detailed record of each application session, broken-down by user.
- User Usage: Presents a detailed breakdown and comparison of application usage for each user
Use the Download button located at the top of the Report Viewer to perform the following tasks export the report to a file in any of the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file
- Comma-Separated Values (CSV) file